Project Officer Position
Job Purpose: Reporting to the Programme Manager, you will be required to provide strategic and technical leadership to partnership organizations’ team to members ensure the effective development and implementation of proven, good practices in response to the TB health burden affecting our target communities in Zambia.
Qualification and Experience
- Degree or higher qualification in Public Health, Development or any related field. Advanced Diploma with proven experience in managing projects preferably at Senior Management level may be considered. Masters level qualification will be added advantage.
- At least three years of experience with international development assistance;
- Experience in leading multidisciplinary teams;
- Experience in evaluation of TB related assistance and design;
- Experience in quantitative and/or qualitative surveys and analysis;
- Demonstrate knowledge in managing TB Projects
- Excellent IT skills.
- Experience of undertaking M&E visits to partner NGOs
- Understanding of and experience in managing advocacy focused projects
click here for more information.